I am planning a party using an aqua-blue color palette and compiled my favorite items I have purchased so far. Please take a look and maybe these will inspire you to throw a party or start crafting!
Aqua Enamel French Bucket
These would serve as center piece with half a dozen balloons in them. The balloons would be filled with helium and these vases would hide the “weights” that keep the balloons from floating away.
Fresh Ink Pigment Stamp Pad
This pigment ink is very moist and is perfect for embossing. In the past I have used it to stamp cocktail napkins, thank you cards and coasters.
Aqua Tulle Spool
I’ve used this tulle to make cupcake toppers and a bunting banner .I really want to use all of it. Do you have any other ideas?
Once you start using embossing powders, it is hard to stop! Is very addicting. Here is a beautiful card that uses an aqua powder.
With Father’s day coming up, here is a very cute tutorial utilizing Papersource flat cards.
I have ordered this tissue paper twice now. The price is right and you can make 6 to 8 pompoms depending on the size of pompoms you are making. I’ve also used this tissue paper to give color to some party favors.
Here is the round up:
- Aqua enamel oval 7″ french bucket (This is out of stock but they have a great pitcher made of the same color and material)
- Fresh Ink Pigment Ink from Impress
- Tulle Spool Aqua by The Spool
- Clothespins by Treasures by Shabby Chic sold at Michaels in the $2 section.
- Turquoise embossing powder from Papersource
- Flat cards and envelopes “Pool” color sold at Papersource
- Aqua Blue Tissue Paper
- Pinwheels from Michaels
Please let me know If you have any other finds within this color palette under “comments” :)
kraft&mint © 2013