Inspiration: Seabrook WA

kraftmint_seabrook_waterfront_main

There is a new small town on the Washington coast called Seabrook. We have been coming to Seabrook for the last 4 years and have seen it grow and become a beautiful, charming getaway destination with gorgeous cottages and big vacation homes. Everywhere you look there is a perfect little corner or angle to capture ocean side vignettes. I’d like to frame them all! Please take a look below at a few pictures I took with my phone. These are taken from my Instagram feed but I’ve also included #nofilter photos ;)

"Lil Pantry" a mini grocery store with gourmet candy, wine, gelato, fresh produce and more.

“Lil Pantry” a mini grocery store with gourmet candy, wine, gelato, fresh produce and more.

"The Salty Dog" you can find treats for you pet and lots of unique items to spoil your dog.

“The Salty Dog” where you can find treats for you pet and lots of unique items to spoil your dog.

"Colours Pottery Painting Studion".

“Colours Pottery Painting Studio”.

Ocean front beach home.

Ocean front beach home.

Beatiful porch.

Beatiful porch.

Birdhouses outside a beach home.

Birdhouses outside a beach home.

New Town City Council Building.

Town Hall Building.

One of very many beautifully porches.

One of very many beautifully porches.

One of the newest homes built adjacent the Town City Council building.

One of the newest homes built next to Seabrook’s Town Hall building.

Mill109 Restaurant.

Mill109 Restaurant.

Pathway paved with seashells.

Pathway paved with seashells.

kraftmint_seabrook_pathway

Sea Worthy Shop.

Sea Worthy Shop

Small Beach Cottage.

Small Beach Cottage.

Thank you for reading! Please look at Seabrook’s official website here. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! As always I love hearing from you!

Get access to special news and free downloads

Signup now and receive special news and free downloads only for my e-mail subscribers

7 Comments

1. 2013/12/01 / 1:05 pm

omgosh, what a beautiful place!

No wonder your so inspired by it. Love the colours most I think…

2. 2013/12/02 / 12:09 am

Hi Sarah, yes, I love the color palette Seabrook uses on most of their buildings. It is just magical and can’t wait to go back! Thank you for visiting my blog :)

3. 2013/12/02 / 2:15 pm

Love your photos! Our house is the red one you took a photo of, do you mind if we post a link to your blog on our house Facebook page?

• 2013/12/02 / 2:52 pm

Absolutely cool :) so excited you visited kraft&mint and I hope to see you back ;)

4. 2013/12/02 / 3:33 pm

Thank you! Your blog now posted. If you want to see, the house name is L’amour the Mer-ier on Facebook. Happy Holidays! Will check back.

5. 2014/01/10 / 4:51 pm

Thank you Kraft & Mint for these great photos of Seabrook, WA! It is such a special place to me. I’ve served as Town Urbanist & Landscape Designer for the town since its ground-breaking back in 2004. As you can see, we really love the “Art of Place-making”! 2014 is a big year for us as we celebrate 10 years of becoming the Washington Coast’s newest beach town. Your photos and blog are just so much fun!

I’m on Instagram too at outatthebeach, so please feel free to check out my photos about my own little beach cottage: Boxwood Cottage

Cheers!

• 2014/01/10 / 10:09 pm

Hello Stephen! So great to meet you! Seabrook is a special place for our family and we’ve made many wonderful memories there! Congratulations on the 10th anniversary! Thank you for stopping and introducing yourself. I’ll be visiting your Facebook page and Instagram. All the best. You have done an amazing job with Seabrook!