My favorite season will be here in a few weeks! Are you ready to say goodbye to Summer and welcome Fall? I have to say; I’m excited for cooler days, pumpkin patches and apple cider.
This year I thought of adding a few golden succulents to my home. I had extra gold paint from a previous craft and decided to hand paint a few of them. Painting can be so soothing and therapeutic after a long day with the kids ;)
- Place one artificial succulent inside an empty milk bottle.
- Begin painting the bottom leaves first and work your way up to the top.
- Once you’ve painted the entire succulent, let it dry for 2 hours.
- Fill half of the bottle with sand. (you can find bags of sand at any craft store.)
- Place succulent back in the bottle and finish filling bottle with sand to the top of the bottle.
Sand and golden succulents will be a nice transition from Summer into Fall. I’m loving the “golden” look and have been curating a few crafts with a gold theme.
Take a look at my board on Pinterest called: “Gold, gold, gold.”
Are you inspired to make a golden themed craft this Fall? As always, it makes my day when I read your comments, and I try my best to reply to each one of them.
If you are not yet following my blog, please click the “follow kraft&mint” button on the right column and never miss a post ;)
I’m linking this post to the following blogs: