It is just two days before 2015 is over, and I’m writing my last post for this epic year. So many things to be grateful for. First you, my readers, that keep me motivated and creative, also the brands that I’ve had the privilege to work with but primarily I’m super thankful for my family that supports me in every way to fulfill this little dream called kraft&mint.
Drumroll… My top ten posts for 2015 are:
- Personalized Moleskine DIY
2. Make a pretty gift with Kraft paper and white ink
3. DIY Lips Artwork with watercolors
4. DIY Stem flower vases
5. Watermelon Garland
6. Edible Terrarium Party Favor
7. DIY Hexagon Rings
8. Dreaming of a pastel Christmas
9. DIY Monogrammed Baskets
10. How I decorated my home for Christmas with six modern crafts
I want to thank you again for being part of kraft&mint, for all your lovely comments and encouragement. Trying not to get too sentimental here ;) But seriously without any readers, blogging is not as fun! Much love,
See you in 2016!