Image via Domenic Bahman This picture just says it all.
Popping in very fast to share with you a few crafts and links inspired by the concept of friendships. For 2016, one of my goals is to nurture my friendships and reach out to my community. What are your goals for 2016?
This is an excerpt from a book I’m reading about our brain function. It turns out, brains need other brains to function in a healthy way!
- “What does your brain need to function normally? Beyond the nutrients from the food you eat, beyond the oxygen you breath, beyond the water you drink, there’s something else, something equally as important: it needs other people. Normal brain function depends on the social web around us. Our neurons require the people’s neurons to thrive and survive.”Quote from “The brain” book by David Eagleman – page 132
- How adorable are these friendship necklaces? via Studio DIY
- Watermelon Friendship Bracelet via @ThehousethatLarsBuilt
- Lego friendship bracelet via @ The Centsible Life
- I so enjoyed this article on the signs of a genuine friendship (it made me want to call my closest friends so badly, but I was writing this at midnight.)
- Browsing through these photos I laughed, got teary and felt thankful for my friends.
Hope you have a great weekend and reach out to some friends too!
Lovely finds for you or your gal pals:
The above products contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links ;)