Hello! Welcome to my resources* page, a place where I share great tips and useful websites related to arts and crafts, lifestyle, fashion, beauty, books and anything I’m passionate about.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Amazon – I wear Becca’s illuminator and love it!
- Bed Bath and Beyond
- Becca – I’ve finally found the perfect foundation – not too heavy, not too light.
- Murad Skin Care
- Nars Illuminator
- Tarte Cosmetics: Blus
- Stilla Cosmetics
- Creative Bug – Online classes
- Station Seven
- Shareasale (An affiliate network to help you monetize your blog.)
- Grammarly (Best Grammar Checker App. One of my top blogging tools.)
- Watercolor Graphics from Creative Market
- Blick Art Materials
- Darby Smart Supplies
- Jo-Ann Craft
- Simon Says Stamps
- Specialty Bottles
- Stubby Pencil Studio (eco craft supplies)
- Adilettes Slides! Just got these for the Summer ahead. Super comfy!
- Adidas –
- All Saints USA
- Boden USA (Their cotton is amazing and their sheath dresses just rock!)
- Modcloth (half my closet is from modcloth)
- Nordstrom 1 State Ballet Flats – the most comfortable and pretty flats I’ve owned ;)
- The OUTNET – stop everything and check out this activewear! To die for workout stuff!
Home Decor & Supplies
- Food 52 Provisions
- Kasala – modern furniture
- Society 6
- Target – I recently bought a heart shaped ottoman from “Oh Joy for Target”
- West Elm
- William Sonoma
- Oubly (eco-friendly stationery)
- Olivebox (monthly subscription service delivering stationery products each month to your home.)
- Tinyprints (I’ve ordered my Christmas cards from tinyprints for years.)
- Paper Source (During “me” outings, I visit PS and always leave just plain happy.)
Resources*: This page contains affiliate links, please view my thoughts on affiliate links here. Any product I list here are only products I’ve used in the past and I would recommend to a friend and my readers like you ;)