Hello dear readers! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers: Mrs Shugar from ShugarLove and Nicole from Meet the B’s. So what is the Liebster award? The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 500 followers. Also, Liebster is a German word and means sweetheart, beloved person and darling. Isn’t that lovely? I am a few days away from completing my first year of blogging and this award is such an honor and encouragement from the bloggy community! I’ve happily accepted the award (insert blushing here ;) and now is my turn to encourage other fellow bloggers and nominate 11 blogs I’ve discovered in the last year.
Once you get nominated, there are few rules to follow, which include:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thank you Mrs Shugar and Nicole for nominating me :)
- Answer the 11 questions given to you. (Please read below).
- Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers.
- Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Tag your nominees and post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
My answers to 11 questions from Mrs Shugar:
Here it goes, the pure honest truth: Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory. Yup, I am a geek at heart ;)
Big chocolate croissant or a rich buttery pastry from Whole Foods.
Oh I could spend writing my answer to this question for quite a while… I enjoy “The House that Lars Built” by Brittany Watson Jepsen and Sweet Paul’s blog. I can not even describe how inspired I am, by the projects they blog about. For example, Sweet Paul, features beautiful, “non-perfect” crafts with materials you could find around your house. Brittany Jepsen is lifestyle blogger with a whimsical and modern sense of style. These amazing creative artists inspired me to launch kraft&mint.
This question is a hard one. I look at life on a day by day basis, so my biggest accomplishment on one given day could be seeing my kids being kind and polite to each other. On another day, my biggest accomplishment might be ending the day with a peaceful and contented heart.
My husband. He has such a servant heart and helps me intensely around the house. For example, if I’ve had a rough day; he will gladly cook dinner for the family and put all the kids down in bed while I take the rest of the evening off.
Q9: Favorite movie in the past year?
Q11: Why do you blog?
- Katelyn Now
- Bigger than the three of us
- Paper Charm Designs
- First comes love
- Unusually Lovely
- Illiana’s Notebook
- Chocolate Eyes
- Smiley Culture
- Everybody loves pretty
- The Lovely Drawer
11 questions for the nominees
- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you wake up?
- What keeps you up at night?
- If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go?
- Are a coffee or tea person?
- Dog or cat lover?
- If you could be someone for one day, who would you be?
- Who or what inspires you?
- Why do you blog?
- If you could guest post for any blog, which blog would you choose?
- What new skill would you like to learn?
- If you had to change your name, what would it be?
Thank you for reading and following my blog! I can’t wait to see what my second year of blogging brings out ;)