I’ve seen a “gold” trend in my projects lately. I thought to myself, why not make a round-up of a few gold crafts, ideas and products with a gold flair? Ever since I worked on one of my first crafts using gold, I haven’t stopped adding a little bit of this color to a few projects.
DIY AMPERSAND ARTWORK
This project entailed a very thick chipboard, “craftsmart” gold paint, a pineapple stamp and one foam brush.
- You will need “craftsmart” gold acrylic paint from Michaels craft store. Using a standard foam brush, paint a few strokes on a 8.5 x11 matte photographic sheet and let it dry for one hour.
- The white ampersand is a sticker I made at Ben Franklin’s die cut center. I stamped my sticker with a pineapple rubber-stamp and gold ink.
- The bigger ampersand is made out of heavy chipboard paper. I used a bigger “die” from Ben Franklin’s and then I painted it with craftsmart gold acrylic paint.
- Finally, I placed the white ampersand sticker on top of the 8.5 x 11 white paper and cut it to fit an 5×7 frame from Ikea.
11 CRAFTS IDEAS & HOME DECOR
- DIY Golden Succulents for Fall
- Gold Statement Necklace
- DIY Dishtowels for Fall
- One Step Easter Eggs
- DIY Baubles Holders
- DIY Christmas Cards Holder
- Business Cards that will stand out
- Rainy Day Activity Box
- Gold Frame from Target
- Falling Leaves Wood Blocks
- A Home for your cell phone
Which one is your favorite or would you like to try to make right away? For even more gold crafts inspiration visit my Pinterest Board “Gold, gold, gold.”
Linking this post to the following blogs: