Aren’t Christmas cards so lovely to send and receive? While organizing my office, I found a pack of my old Christmas cards that I didn’t send last year. I couldn’t make myself recycle them, so I made a set of coasters. I’m pretty happy with my new coasters, and the pink palette will go great into February for V-day.
- Gather four Christmas cards of your choice.
- You will need four square unfinished wood coasters.
- Select an area of one christmas card to crop the same dimension of your coaster.
- Use matte mod podge to glue your square cards to each coaster.
- Paint the sides of each coaster with white acrylic paint. (Not shown.)
When choosing your cards, (my cards are from tinyprints ) try to find cards with similar color palettes ;) What do you with your Christmas cards? I always love hearing from you!
For more Christmas Crafts Inspiration, visit my board “Christmas Time.” It is loaded with recipes, crafts, fashion and printables.
I’m linking to the following blogs: