Do you have a party coming up? Or a special dinner to throw in the near future? When I throw an event, I enjoy putting together “parting gifts” for my friends.
Having a special something for gifts is one of my favorite areas about throwing any party. “5 Mason Jar Favors for Any Party” is sponsored by Kate Aspen and I’m delighted to share with you 5 crafts I designed with Kate Aspen’s products.
[heading_entrance title=”Edible Terrarium ” text=”Party Favor” custom_class=””][/heading_entrance]
For this project, I used one eight-ounce mason jars with silver lids. One “succulent” bottle stopper, a candy called “chocorocks,” jelly beans and brown sugar. I also added “succulent place cards”around my party favor. I would use this idea for a grown-up event!
For example, I threw a “40 something” birthday party for my husband. I planned a “wine tasting” section which was a hit. This edible terrarium + succulent bottle stopper would have been a great party favor.
- First, begin adding a layer of “choco-rocks” at the bottom of one mason jar. Then add another layer of jelly beans.
- Finally add about three tablespoons of brown sugar. This layer takes about half the room of the mason jar.
- Place a succulent wine stopper through the brown sugar, and you’ve just made your first “edible terrarium.”
[heading_entrance title=”The Perfect Blend Coffee Kit ” text=”Party Favor” custom_class=””][/heading_entrance]
Like any good Seattleite, I heavily depend on coffee to get through the gray weather and lack of sunshine. I would use this idea for a baby shower. What mom is not tired or sleep deprived? Coffee would come in very handy for any momma.
- First, you will use a blue eight-ounce mason jar and one small burlap bag.
- Add 4 tablespoons of coffee beans or 1/2 of ground coffee inside the burlap bag.
- Put the burlap bag with coffee beans, inside the mason jar.
- Wrap a little gift tag around the lid of the jar. I made my gift bag using a “thank you” rubber-stamp and mint card-stock.
- Finally attach heart shaped measuring spoons to the bakers tag and tie a knot.
- You’ve just created a “Perfect Blend” coffee kit gift for any occasion.
[heading_entrance title=”Message in a Bottle” text=”Party Favor” custom_class=””][/heading_entrance]
Depending on the theme of your party, you can customize the message in the mason jar any way you want. It could be as simple as a “Thank you” note for coming to the party or a thoughtful quote.
[heading_entrance title=”Chocolate Candy XOXO ” text=”Party Favor” custom_class=””][/heading_entrance]
Chocolates are always a great way to end any celebration. These would work for a cocktail party favor, a birthday for grown-ups, or wedding favors.
- Use a pink eight-ounce mason jar and fill it with Hershey kisses.
- Decorate the bottle with washi tape.
- Attach an “XO” bottle opener with a cute gift tag. Voila, your guests will be super happy with this little gift.
[heading_entrance title=”Sweet As Can Bee Sugar Scrub” text=”Party Favor” custom_class=””][/heading_entrance]
This party favor is simple and beautiful. It could work for a bridal shower, baby shower or a girlie birthday party.
- I used an eight-ounce clear mason jar, “sweet as can bee” custom labels and a homemade sugar scrub.
- Please take a look at this recipe for a delicious sugar scrub recipe.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of sugar scrub inside the mason jar.
- Close the jar tight and add a “thank you” label of your choice around the mason jar’s lid.
- Finally stick one label in the center of the jar.
Aren’t these great? You can find all the supplies I used at Kate’s Aspen website except for the chocorocks. Their inventory is to die for! I would advice getting a cup of coffee and comfortably browse all the gifts, decorations, customs party supplies Kate Aspen has to offer.
Have you ever received a party favor that “wow” ed you? I always LOVE hearing your thoughts and your comments make my day!
Linking this post to the following blogs: