Summer is here! At least for us Seattleites we are enjoying the amazing weather for being the month of June. My kids are out of school, and I’m adjusting to a new schedule. The kids are waking up a little later than usual, and I can sleep in until 7:30 am, what a luxury!
How are your summer plans coming along? I hope you get more time to craft! Speaking of crafting, let me show you this incredibly easy to make pineapple necklace.
Tutorial DIY Pineapples Baubles
- You will need a green cabochon, one lace edge setting, three pineapple bead charms, gold chain, gold jump rings and one lobster clasp
- Begin with the pineapple beads and connect them to the scalloped base using a jump ring for each bead.
- Connect the scalloped base and pineapples beads to the gold chain using another gold jump ring. Also, add a lobster clasp to one end of the gold chain.
- Finally, glue the green cabochon to the lace edge setting.
When I’m not thinking about making jewelry, I’m thinking about crafts supplies I can buy and make more projects like this one. If you haven’t worked with jewelry supplies before, here is a basic tutorial showing you how to attach a jump ring.
Why not make a pair of earrings too?
- You will need two pineapple bead charms.
- Attach one jump ring to the pineapple bead.
- Then attach the jump ring to the earring post.
That’s it! What do you think? Drop me a line, it makes my day.