I enjoy following trends but especially like when I find something that I love like pom poms on the trend wagon. This pom keychain is my second accessory DIY for my bag. You can view my first pom keychain here. I received a few compliments from my fur keychain, I had to make another one ;) These babies are sold between $20 to $100, why not make my own and save some $$$?
Tutorial: Make a trendy pom keychain
From top left clockwise:
- Thread the needle with leather cord and run it through the pom.
- Put the needle through the pom one more time, making a loop.
- Make a knot at the end of the pom and attach one jump ring.
- Attach the key ring to the jump ring you just put on.
- one pom pom
- big needle
- thin leather cord
- heart charm (Michaels store has a beautiful inventory of charms.)
- gold jump ring
- one key ring