Hello! Today I’m sharing with you another printable design for Mother’s day, trying to make it as fun and easy for you to give your mom a lovely gift.
Every mom I know relies on a notebook/journal to track grocery lists, to-do lists and such.
So I thought of this present for mom, a set of Moleskine notebooks, beautifully wrapped for Mother’s day. Take a peek below and see how I put my gift together ;)
- Moleskine Journals
- kraft&mint printable label (link below)
- kraft&ming printable gift wrap paper (link below)
Moleskine Journals for Mother’s Day + Printable Tutorial
1. First, print a copy of my “Mom knows best” rectangular label here.
2. Then choose a set of Moleskine notebooks and wrap the label around the journals. Moleskine has a big array of notebooks, and I designed my labels to fit any journal sized 8.25 x 5 inches (not the tiny size of Moleskine journals.)
3. Finally, print my super awesome wrapping paper on a 11×17 page and wrap the loveliest gift for your mom.
Printable gift wrapping paper
Moleskine Journals for Mother’s Day + Printable
I prefer the white Moleskine journals, but maybe you’d like to buy a different color for your mom. Here are a few options for you plus a couple of stationery accessories to add to your gift ;)
Moleskine gift ideas
More fun gift ideas to add to your Moleskine gift
Don’t forget you can also print a stationery set with my design “Mom knows best” here!
Happy crafting and shopping!