The following links are affiliate links, please read more about affiliate links on kraft&mint here.
These babies are on my Mother’s day wish list! Though I own #3, you can never have too many portable chargers for your iPhone…
Take a look at these cool Mother’s day gifts for the techie mom here: (or any mom that embraces technology ;)
1. Fitbit Alta Tracker: the gorgeous plum color and thinner band caught my eye. With the Alta Fitbit, you can not only count your steps, but it also tracks calories burnt and even gets text messages!
2. Black Onyx Smart Ring: if I had to choose one gift, it would be this one. Do I need it? Nope, but how cool is this ring? What does it do?
This ring connects to your phone and then you can receive custom notifications. For example, you are at a meeting, and you can set a custom alert from your son’s phone. So instead of looking at your phone all the time, you can relax and let this smart ring alert you via a vibration and a subtle light on the side of the ring if your son is trying to get a hold of you.
3. You can never have too many portable chargers.
Once the charger is fully charged, you don’t have to stress about your phone running out of juice. Just plug in the cutest charger to the bottom of your phone and voila, your iPhone will not die on you.
4. Where do I store my portable charger? Inside this lovely pouch. I also keep my headphones inside of it.
5. Lastly, this pretty clutch/pouch will charge your phone for you. Inside of it, there is a USB port where you can connect your phone to.
Happy shopping for Mother’s day!
P I N M E