Donuts! I don’t indulge enough on donuts and to celebrate National Donut Day happening tomorrow (6-3) I made a few donut pins for you ;)
These are super easy to make, and I can’t wait to share them with my daughter and sons.
National Donut Day! DIY Donut Pins Materials
- My donuts printable (download link below)
- Photo paper
- A few quarter coins
- Bar pins
- Glue and scissors
National Donut Day! DIY Donut Pins Tutorial
- First, download and print my donuts sheet. I used glossy photo paper.
- Cut a few donuts (as many as you like) with scissors or if you have a 1″ circle punch, that works too.
- Glue one donut on top of one-quarter coin and let it dry for 30 minutes
- Finally, grab a bar pin, peel off the pin to expose the “sticky part” and glue the quarter to the pin.
- Voila! Repeat these steps and you have an array of donut pins!
National Donuts Day is June 3rd! I think I’ll bring a few donuts to my kids’ school to celebrate and indulge in one of my favorite treats ;)
Finally, during National Donut Day, you can enjoy many freebies and enjoy donuts for free!
- Krispy Kreme: Celebrate National Donut Day by getting a free doughnut of your choice from any Krispy Kreme location in the U.S. or Canada, on June 3.
- Dunkin’ Donuts: This national chain is giving out a free donut of your choice with the purchase of any beverage on June 3.
Click here to download my donuts printable sheet. Don’t forget to print these on glossy photo paper ;)
Click on the “subscribe” button on the right column or at the bottom of this post and never miss a post. I love sending bonus printables to my e-mail subscribers ;)