Rosé all day artwork DIY
Who is ready for Summer? Me, me, me! These days I’m in love with rosé wines and discovered a delicious dry rosé through a wine club called “Winc.” Wait, what is a wine club?
Wine club sounds very glam right? It is a monthly wine delivery service out of California. So inspired by rosé wines obviously, I designed my “Rosé all day” artwork.
Super easy to make! And no, this is not a sponsored post ;)
Rosé all day artwork DIY materials
- Circles stencil
- Blush spray paint
- Gold letter stickers
- Gold bows paper clips
- 1 glass of rosé (optional)
Rosé all day artwork DIY tutorial
- First, you will need the circles stencil I used as a background for my artwork. You can find it in this stencil kit.
- Then, spray paint the top of the stencil with blush spray paint. Start at the top and work your way down to the bottom of the stencil. This spray paint is super easy to use and you can create an “ombre” effect by spraying mostly on the top of the stencil. Wait for the paint to dry for one hour.
- Add the letter stickers like shown in picture #3. Use two paper clips from this paper clip set and clip them to the artwork as a final touch.
- Frame your masterpiece! It will fit an 8 x 10 frame.
Rosé all day! Yesssssss. And by now you can tell I love rosés and going back to my wine delivery service: Winc, I’ve been very happy with the wine selections and prices. Also, I’m a sucker for well-designed brands. Who doesn’t love an affordable, delicious wine with a pretty label? I do!
Shop this post: Find out more about Winc wine club