DIY Anemone Artwork
Yesssss, my Anemone artwork DIY turned out the way I envisioned it! Phew, I’ve been planning this project for a few weeks and was a little intimidated about drawing a perfect rendition of an illustrated “anemone” flower.
Then I thought, “perfect” is not what I’m going for. I DIY because is my creative outlet and if DIY’ing is going to stress me out, what is the point of it? Soooo, I did my best and today I’m sharing with you a DIY Anemone artwork that is doable, even if you are a little intimidated of drawing like me ;)
DIY Anemone Artwork Materials
- “Modern Florals” book – This is a must. This magical book showed me step by step how to draw an anemone.
- White acrylic paint
- Black paint marker
- Slatted wood sign
- 1 glass of rosé wine to relax (optional ;)
DIY Anemone Artwork Tutorial
- Once you are comfortable drawing an anemone (doing the step by step instructions from Modern Florals book,) draw an anemone on the wood sign.
- Paint each section of the anemone with white acrylic paint and wait thirty minutes for the paint to dry.
- Use a black paint marker and draw over the pencil drawing you drew first on step 01.
- Finally, fill in the details of the anemone and then admire your creation!
DIY Anemone Artwork in my Living Room
I’m super happy with new anemone artwork and can’t wait to make another piece using blush pink paint and peonies! What do you think? I always love hearing from you!