DIY Cupcake Magnets
Pom poms galore! These are super fun to make and the idea came to me on a whim. Last week, while I was organizing my crafting area, I found a few pastry baking molds. Instantly I could picture large pom poms, inside the molds plus a small ball pom on top. Take a peek below to see how to make these cupcakes magnets.
DIY Cupcake Magnets Materials
DIY Cupcake Magnets Tutorial
- Make three large poms and follow the instructions on the back of this pompom maker.
- Glue one round disc magnet to the bottom of a metal pastry mold.
- Glue one small pompom ball on top of the big pompoms.
- Add glue to the inside of the metal pastry mold and stick one big pompom to the mold.
- Wait for at least an hour for the glue to dry and then use your new cupcake magnets!
Super fun or what? Wish I could market my cupcake magnets today! What do you think?