DIY Swans Tea Towels
Happy beginning of the week! It’s the end of the day and I’m using my last bit of energy to write this post and show you how to make a swan rubber stamp. Wait, I’m going to make a rubber stamp? Yes!
DIY Swans Tea Towels Materials:
DIY Swans Tea Towels Tutorial
- Use the template I made and download it here.
- Open Yellow Owl’s Workshop rubber stamp kit and set the materials aside
- Use the rubber mounted block provided in the kit and transfer the swan icon using vellum paper and pencil.
- Carve the outside of the Swan, with the carving tools provided in the kit.
- The goal of carving the outside of the swan is to create the surface of the swan to “stand out” of the rubber stamp block so once you add ink to the Swan, the rubber stamp will transfer the swan icon on the tea towel.
Aren’t these tea towels fun? Carving rubberstamsp is quite therapeutic ;)
Thank you for visiting! And if you haven’t joined kraft&mint newsletter, please do so at the end of this post ;) Only happy news and fun freebies!