Is Friday evening and I’m enjoying writing this post for you! Please take a look below at the series of photos with steps showing you how I put my summer terrarium together.
- Artificial Succulents, found at Amazon
- Glass bowl ( I found mine at Ben Franklins Crafts)
- Two bags of sand. (I used 1 and 1/2 of a bag total). I found mine at Ben Franklin Crafts. I also found a bigger bag at Amazon.
- Off white felt balls, found at Amazon
- Turquoise felt balls, also found at Amazon
What do you think? I’m loving my summer terrarium! A few posts ago, I put together a terrarium with real plants. It is not super high maintenance, whether this one requires zero maintenance! Also, depending on what color of felt balls I use for the “landscaping”, I think my summer terrarium, could adapt to other seasons.
Thank you for visiting kraft&mint! Enjoy Summer!
I’m linking this post to the following blogs:
The weekend retreat linky party