My first pumpkin craft of the season! I think these would look great in a child’s bedroom, and I’m positive my daughter will snag them ;) Please take a look at the tutorial below. This craft was super easy, and the results are pretty. My kind of craft!
- Small white pumpkins real or faux
- cloud punch
- modpodge glue
- my printable
- Begin with a clean white pumpkin.
- Download the colors sheet I created for this project or use any other pastel paper of your own.
- Punch a few “clouds” and use mod-podge to glue them to your pumpkin.
- Once all the clouds are glued, apply one layer of matte mod-podge.
- Enjoy your creation ;)
What I love the most about this craft is that there is no carving involved. Little ones would enjoy making these pastel pumpkins so much! I think I’ll make a second batch with the kiddos. As always, I’m thankful you stopped by and if you are not following my blog, please click on the “follow kraft&mint” button on the right column. Cheers and drop me a line with your thoughts:0) Your comments always make my day.