When it comes to making a piece of jewelry my motto is the following: “Pretty Crafts Supplies = Pretty Jewelry Project.” So is no surprise that when I finally found these little bow beads, I thought to myself, no matter what I end up making with these, they will turn out cute. My inspiration came from a soft pink belt with gold by Kate Spade. You can view my Kate Spade belt on instagram.
T U T O R I A L 1
Black and White Bracelet
T U T O R I A L 2
- I bought matte gold chain at Ben Franklins in Redmond WA. The staff at Ben Franklins is always so nice and very attentive. You can purchase any chain by the yard.
- Use a pair of pliers to cut 7″ inches strand of chain. The length of your chain depends on the size of your wrist, so measure your wrist and try a length that feels comfortable to wear for you.
- Proceed to cut the strand of chain in two equal parts and place the bow bead in the middle. You can connect the bead to the strand with a 6mm jump ring, or you can use pliers to gently “open” one end of each strand and attach it to each end of the bead.
- Finally, use a lobster clasp to one end of the chain, and you are done!
- This photo shows a bracelet using no jump ring.
- Final black and white bracelets.
As you can see, these bracelets are fairly easy to make, and both took under one hour of crafting time. I also made a simple necklace following the same steps I mentioned in my tutorial above.
Shop this post
Are you inspired to make your jewelry? Or try to make a craft featuring little bows? For even more inspiration, visit my Pinterest board: “Little Bows Crafts Inspiration.” I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Thank you for stopping by kraft&mint.
I’m linking this post to the following blogs: