Hello readers! I am beyond excited to share with you a project I’ve been working on for the last three weeks, my new jewelry display.
First, the lovely people at Minted sent to my home two samples I picked out from their inventory. (Which was very hard… their fabric choices are amazing.) I immediately thought of some sort of display to organize my jewelry and knickknacks. The result? Two super easy jewelry displays to bring sanity to my morning routine and getting all my scattered jewelry and baubles organized in one place. The best part? There is no sewing involved!
DIY Jewelry Display with Minted “Midnight Floral” Fabric
DIY Jewelry Display Detail with Minted “Midnight Floral” Fabric
DIY Jewelry Display with Minted Tutorial “Midnight Floral” Fabric
DIY Jewelry Display with Minted “English Garden” Fabric
DIY Jewelry Display with Minted “English Garden” Fabric Tutorial
- First I used a metallic magnetic board that I found online here.
- Second, I cut a rectangle measuring: 27.5″ wide x 30″ tall for both fabrics.
- Photo of English Garden fabric detail.
- Then I placed the metallic sheet in the middle of the piece of fabric.
- Folded the fabric as if I was wrapping a gift.
- Used E600 glue and glued the fabric to the metallic board.
- Waited for the glue to dry for 2 hours.
- Measured two yards of teal suede leather cord and made an “adjustable knot.”
- Wrapped the leather cord around the board 4 times.
- Finished my new jewelry display, then added a few magnets.
Now I have most of my favorite jewelry pieces displayed on my bedroom mantle. Thank you Minted for introducing me to your gorgeous fabrics by the yard. I’m in love with both patterns, plus, the artist that designed these fabrics is a graphic designer from my hometown Seattle.
Thank you lovely readers for visiting kraft&mint. Please drop me a line when you get a chance.
P.S are you on bloglovin? If you are, you can follow me here and also “save” my project ;)