A big thanks to Pottery Barn for sponsoring this idea! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
My kids are getting older, and they are all in elementary school. I have a kindergartener, second grader, and fifth grader. Each year I’m amazed at how much teachers give to my children. I’m entrusting them with not only their education but also character building and invaluable skills they’ll use for the rest of their lives.
This year I’m the room mom for my middle’s son class, and I’m looking for meaningful gifts to give our teacher. The first idea is a printable design. I wrote the quote below two years ago, and now I’ve re-designed it with a new look for my gift. Also, Christmas is around the corner, so is never too early to start planning for teacher gifts. I’ve rounded up some teacher gift ideas for you; please take a peek below!
Teacher Appreciation Gifts Inspiration
- You could pair this printable designed for an 8×10 frame with this photo frame.
- A gift certificate for a spa treatment would be a great present and pairing it with a candle, I think your teacher would swoon over this gift.
- One of our teachers at school loves all kind of books. Can you imagine cozying up to this blanket and a book? Oh yeah!
- Teachers love handmade cards and flowers too. This lovely vase would be an excellent gift too.
- Two years ago we did a “fruit” theme during “teacher appreciation week.” I thought to add a bowl to this concept plus each kid bringing a fruit, a teacher’s heart would melt.
- School supplies and stationery are other ideas for teacher’s gifts.
- Sometimes teachers don’t have a lot of time to eat or finish their lunch. This tote would come in handy to take or bring lunch home.
- Finally, most teachers enjoy some coffee or tea. A to-go mug along with a gift card will always do the trick.
Have you participated in teacher appreciation week before? Or are you a teacher? Drop me a line and let me know your thoughts ;)
And thanks for visiting and supporting the brand that inspired me to design this new printable.