Christmas is approaching fast, but I have refrained myself from going into full holiday decor mode. So this week, I found a few black and white prints that I forgot to put up, and decided to craft with them. Take a peek below for super easy instructions and tutorial.
These links are provided for your convenience & some of these links are affiliate links.
- 5×7 Black and white photos of your choice. Mine are from Shutterfly.
- One white canvas. (30×40)
- Assorted yarn felt balls
- Colorful sequins.
- Some sort of leather cord to hang up your photos from.
- Optional: pretty pastel trees.
I used a thin stick to carefully add the glue to my photo and then glue each sequins and each pom-pom.
Now to try the photos on the wall!
I added a white canvas behind my photos to “frame” the photos in a creative way. Last year my local craft store had a sale on canvases so I accumulated a few.
- Anthropologie just received their holiday decor and ornaments and I just found this lovely leather twine. This twine would be great to hang your photos.
This project was very relaxing and who doesn’t love to play with pom-poms and sequins? Give a try ;)