Think happy! A much-needed reminder for me as the year continues, the school year comes to an end, and I have to get my act together to keep my family organized and ready for the Summer.
Today I have a DIY for you making flowers with pom poms, some soft leather, wood sticks, and glue. Take a peek below!
Think Happy – DIY Pom Flowers
Think happy – DIY Materials & Tutorial
- Begin with a nice array of pom poms.
- Grab one crafting dowel and very gently push through the pom, but without piercing the pom all the way through.
- Next, use a soft leather, I used white leather and drew on the back of my leather a shape of a flower. When I was happy with the flower I drew, I used sharp scissors and cut a few flowers out of the leather.
- Use a screw punch and punch a small hole in the center of the flower. Then you will slide the flower from the bottom of the crafting dowel all the way reaching the pom. Finally, you will add glue to the lower part of the pom and stick together both leather flower and pom.
- Repeat step one and two and make a few flowers in the color scheme of your choice.
Use a vase of your choice and fill it away with your brand new flowers ;) Now, I’ve looked online for the same vase I found in Peru, with no luck… But I found many options for interesting vases I put together for you.
What do you think? I’m convinced flowers are one of my favorite home decor accents by far.
Click on the “subscribe” button on the right column or at the bottom of this post and never miss a post. I love sending bonus printables to my e-mail subscribers ;)